Conformable to law § 5 TMG:
THIEL & HOCHE GMBH & CO. KG
Registration court: Wuppertal, Register number HRA 19145
Sales tax identification number subject to the regulations §27 a sales tax law:
THIEL & HOCHE VERWALTUNGS-GMBH
President of the company responsible:
Axel Thiel (chairman), Andreas Buchloh (representative chairman), Fred Böhm, Ronald Filusch
We are not willing nor obliged to take part in any mediation proceedings on site of a consumer arbitration board.
Liability for contents
As service provider we are responsible for the contents of these sites according to common laws § 7 Abs.1 TMG. According to §§ 8 until 10 TMG we as service provider are not bound to monitor external information transferred to us or retained by us or to investigate circumstances indicating illegal actions.
Obligations to remove or suspend usage of information remains unaffected according to general laws. Liability in this regard is only possible after acquiring knowledge of a concrete violation of rights. If relevant violations of rights should emerge we will instantly remove the contet(s) in question.
Liability for weblinks
Our range of products includes weblinks to websites of third parties. We do not have any influence on their content(s). Therefore we are without engagement for external content. Every respective provider or contractor is liable for the content of the linked website. Linked websites have been checked for possible violations of rights at the time of the linking. Illegal content(s) were unknowable at the time of the linking.
An ongoing monitoring with regards on content without tangible indication of a violation of rights is not reasonable. If violations of rights should emerge we will instantly remove such links.
The content and creations generated by the site operator are object to german copy rights. Duplication, editing, distribution and any form of utilization outside the boundaries of the copy right need a written agreement from the respective author or originator. Downloads and copies of this site are only authorized for private, non-commercial use.
As far as contents on this site were not generated by the site operator the copy rights of third parties will be respected. Content of third parties will be marked as such in particular. If you should be aware of any violation of copy rights we kindly ask you to inform us immediately. If such violations should emerge we will remove the content promptly.
Concept, design and development:
Moon Werbeagentur, Düsseldorf
Data privacy statement
§ 1 Information on survey of personal data
(1) Following we inform you about the survey of personal data while using our website. Personal data is all data that can refer to you personally. For instance: name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
(2) Please contact our dada protection officer here: Datenschutz-TH@thiel-hoche.de
(3) When contacting us via e-mail or using the contact form data provided by you (your e-mail address, if necessary your name and your phone number) will be stored by us to answer all your questions. Data acquired in this manner will be deleted by us when the storage is no longer necessary or we limit handling of this data if retention obligations should apply according to law.
(4) If we revert to authorized service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we want to use your data for commercial reasons we will inform you in detal about the respective procedure. At the same time we will also name the specified criteria of the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us concerning the personal data you provide to us:
– right to information,
– right to correction or cancelation,
– right to limit handling of data,
– right to object to handling of your data,
– right to data portability.
(2) Furthermore you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority on data protection about the handling of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Inquiry of personal data by visiting our website
(1) By informatorial usage of our website – if you do not get registered or supply us with any other information – only that personal data your browser sends to our server will be surveyed. If you want to view our website only the kind of personal data will be surveyed that is technically necessary to display our website and provide stability and security (legal foundation: Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– date and time of the inquiry
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the inquiry (precise site)
– access status /HTTP-statuscode
– transferred amount of data in each case
– originating website of demand
– operating system and its surface
– language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to data mentioned before cookies will be stored on your computer while using our website. Cookies are small text files which will be saved on your hard disk and linked to your browser. Cookies define through which point (defined by the cookie from us) specific information will flow. Cookies can not execute any programs on your computer and can not transfer any computer viruses. Cookies serve as a means to make an internet offer user -friendly and more effective in general.
(3) Application of cookies:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies will be deleted automatically when closing the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These save a so called session ID which is used to assign different inquiries of your browser to one session. Thereby your computer can be identified when you return to our website. Session cookies will be deleted when logging out or closing the browser.
c) Persistent Cookies will automatically be deleted after a specified period of time that can differ according to the cookie. You can delete those cookies any time using the security settings of your browser.
d) browser settings can be configured according to your wishes at any time. For example: you can deny third party cookies or even all cookies. We would like to point out that in this case it is possible that not all functions of our website will be available to you.